Queens vs Descent (2597 views)

md eujen
gb razz
de kresti
us kARDON
ca monkey
ca bN
24.07.11 04:30 CEST
Status:Finished
Get Button LinksHTML:
BBCode:
Game: et Enemy Territory
Rating:
League: CB ET 3on3 Ladder » Matchlink
Hosting: ClanBase
Manager: eujeN (Generaladmin)
Maps: Not announced
On Demand Watch this Match now.

Total Pot: € 1718
The bets are closed.

Broadcasted by

Enemy Territory TV

Total Slots: Auto
Viewer Peak: 29

Comments

xD
gl razz, sandbag
Why do you nerds play so fucking much and still lose? lmao
lol anim has 1k screenshots on slac LOL
LOL YEAH ANIM ALWAYS USES SLAC WHEN HE PLAYS

FUNNY SHIT LOL

LET'S PROCEED TO MOCK HIM FOR IT LOL
ur a loser and screenshots show how much u play this game seein how it takes a s/s every 7mins or some shit nerd lmao
gamestvorg Thursday, 28th July 2011 05:52

:DDD
get up early to work outside seeing how its 120degrees in florida by 11am

next
just combatting your feeble "insult" with a rather weak one of my own!

ask yourself this question though: who is the bigger loser? 1) the guy who has a bunch of slac screenshots, or 2) the guy who looks through others' profiles to find someone with a bunch of slac screenshots and then makes fun of them for it?
i didn't discover it so your argument is invalid someone else i play with did.
[q]Today 04:30 CEST[/q]

FUCKING NERDS!
gg wp
seems like it was fun to play with those pings :P
cant hit anything me bad x(
Please tell your fellow euros this, so they stop saying high ping makes things easy and they'd pwn us if we were low pinged. >_<
after playing x years with 150 ping you actually get used to it and get some kind of an advantage over ppl who are used to play against player with <100 ping...
wrong dr filus
you have no word in this one, u dont have stable ping (+ u got used to it anyway :P )
correct and not again.
I did got used to it..
but it's hell of a lot shitter to play like this.
but, take it like this, when I play, I play with stable 48 ping (well, not everytime, its this when my sis is on her PC or when I play on UK servers). And in 95% ppl against me also have stable 48/98 ping. But the rest 5% are one hell of pain in the ass because their hitboxes act, move and just feel different. When you play, well, lets face it, 95% of ppl feel same for you but for those 95% you are something they are not generally used to play against. And that applies for constant high pingers.
Its not like I hit where I shoot. My bullets are as fucked up as my hitboxes I guess..
you are a fucking idiot
for idiot everybody is idiot...
<+ohurcool> if descent wins ill quit et
razz me and kresti in 15 days 40 games and lost 3 :D i enjoyed every game <3333333333333333
You have € 50 on Queens
You won € 57

umad
congratulations that u played 40games in the last 15 days.......
dann komm aber nich mit Sprüchen wie "et is dead"
you're the new sucKen man, getting carried into 3on3 success!
DESCENT WON? IM LEAVING MAN
LOLOLOLOL
RAZZ HOW FUCKING MAD ARE YOU?
Are these pliers sharp? des.kARDON 12 deaths without fragging
Night praccin' after having finished army
pro gaming :D
inb4 monkey calling everyone low : P
np4Brandon <3
what..

probably monkey pwning
Queens was playing at like 4 am so probably they too tired and sleepy.

That why they lose.
thats not our problem, sorry try again
The only reason Queens lost is because they had 150 ping.. which is what most of us americans play with all the time.. they deserved it.
looks like descent played decent :>
LOL KardoN
is it just my eyes or did Descent really won ?