Forum » About GamesTV » Ideas » Demand List

gb Kipzz
Demand List on 01.02.10 20:19, Last edited: 01.02.10 22:17
Was thinking, why not make something called a "Demand List" where GamesTV users can add up 20 games they wish to see on demand. That way, players dont forget what matches they want to see and theres many times where I forget matches. When they've finished watching the matches, they can delete it off their list. Think would be a good idea to implement on here
de skooli
true, not a terrible idea.
de Saeufer
http://www.gamestv.org/quotes/#quote357 ? :D

good idea ;)

(:
nl fratske
i agree
de skooli
if you brainstorm how you'd imagine all this to work i'd maybe go ahead and implement it.
gb Kipzz
Maybe in the "my account" section, add a feature called "Demand List". So when you go to a past match that can be demanded, theres a plus sign somewhere which adds to your demand list. And on the demand list you can add up to 20 matches and maybe a dustbin icon so you can delete it off your list if you finished watching the match
de sHiZo
Maybe even call it "Favorites" instead of "demand list"? then you can just add your favourite matches on gamestv.org to that list, a box in your profile showing your favorites (if you have any) would be cool too! :)
that would be just the same, then you have all your favorite matches on your profile and can always watch them again on the fly without having to use the search anymore!

this whole "plus sign" etc. reminded of that... like on youtube etc.
gb Kipzz
you got the idea, now make it happen!
de skooli
you guys suck at brainstorming
nl andyF1
Just make it like the subscribe to "League / clan" feature instead subscribing to a demo. Listed in a part of our profile.
cn andyF1 deleted this post of cn chenghaihong (06.01.11 07:16)
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.