Forum » About GamesTV » Ideas » Map Searching

nl Enigma
Map Searching on 04.07.12 19:27
So, as many people might have noticed if you press the Search button on the site you can search for matches by searching for the team or a player in the lineup.

My idea is to also add a button where you can choose a map so you also search for matches with the map given.

skooli said it should be possible and to post it here

so here it is!
fr mamouth
Cool idea ! :)
nl h3ll
Yeh it is possible, but a lot of requestees dont care about small details like maps, so they dont enter them, which would end up in incorrect results anyway ;/
nl Enigma
Quote by h3llYeh it is possible, but a lot of requestees dont care about small details like maps, so they dont enter them, which would end up in incorrect results anyway ;/

maybe some, but sometimes if I want to spec a good player and how he would act on a special map I would have to go to every offi with a map given and see if the map I want is in the list, with such a search button that would make it easier for everyone (once it is made), especially if it won't take too much work to make it
nl saKen
I've always wondered if it would be possible to search for two players being in a game, like when you want to find games you've played against some guy.. would be fun!
de skooli
Map Searching
Implemented, Look for the "Map" drowndown in the "Match properties" section (below league)

Player Search
Extended: You can enter several names separated by comma. Only matches with all those names in the lineups will be listed.
nl Enigma
Works great! thanks skooli!
nl h3ll
n1 ;]
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.