Forum » About GamesTV » Ideas » GTV Statistics

pl fanatic
GTV Statistics on 02.04.12 14:37
I don't know how current statistics works , but they are not showing for example revives.. good think that they already shows Gibs, but if its possible to have revives include as well?

for example when I do gravystats on my own on my PC, I can see how many revives each player does. I guess it's possible because of some command in cfg. (I can't really tell you which one, but I m sure someone knows it.) e.g. http://beta-gaming.de/et/Fanatic/stats/12-03-12-2101-teampoland-vs-teambelgium.html (match summary - detailed)

viewers would be able to appreciate not only players that make most damage and frags, but also those who are more focused objective - in this case on revives.
ee Nukits
why not add statistics for 0 star games? :<
de skooli
Unfortunately it is impossible for us to detect revives.
The method used to generate the stats is completely different from what you're doing with gravystats.
Everything we can extract is already shown on the stats page.

And no, we're not gonna be generating stats for 0-star matches. Use gravystats or statswhore if you're interested in your own matches.
pl fanatic
okay too bad! thanks for reply :) cheers
pl Robert
Nukits they won't add it simply because it's a waste of space. Those stats need to be stored somewhere and that costs a lot. Bad enough there are useless 3on3 games wasting place, now you want 0 star games to waste it too?
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.