Forum » Smalltalk » I need » stats on gtv

nl bizzy
stats on gtv on 06.12.09 12:48
could it be possible for y'all to put the stats back on gtv?

i seen some matches with stats on VoD but it was kinda confusing stats were switching too much couldn't figure out what stats belong to who and stuff... but maybe if that problem could be solved or something w/e i dunno how things work, if it is hard or not but just asking if it could be done somehow...
de skooli
I have no idea what you mean.
be Anaconda
wtf u talkin bout dawg ? :/
de DeVito
are you talking about ingame stats or smth like that?
nl Enigma
I think he means kills/deaths/accs or so, but thats almost never shown right?
nl h3ll
Nope, everyone knows the damage and stuff you see at player stats dont work for a 100%, we cannot do anything about this because its because of the ettv excecutable.. Unless you have coders who know how to fix that :P
au micah
How about something that logs the end of round stats from the console and auto posts it on gtv?
ee Popidiot
dunno LoL
au micah
=[
nl h3ll
The matchserv would have to do this then because ettv stats are buggy like i said. But well i have no idea if this is possible, you shouldnt expect this feature to be here in the near future :p
ru h8m3
idd, it would be awesome if ETTV servers automatically applied something like teamstats(http://frangen.sourceforge.net/etstat.html, got source files there) or gravystats(better one i guess) on the log file after match has ended and then posted on the match page when the score is entered

Or something easier to implement - some additional field where you can upload the html file while entering match scores after the game so it will be stored on gamestv and anyone could click and check the stats.
ve ThE_sHaDoW
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHERE THE HELL CAN I SEE DE CUP OF NATIONS OF URBAN TERROR??? I JUST CANT SEE A SINGLE GAME OF URBAN HERE
nl saKen
next to the capslock
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.