Forum » About GamesTV » Ideas » Favorite Teams

de swine
Favorite Teams on 09.09.08 08:11
Is it possible to add a "Favorite Teams/Players" list where you can select the teams which you like to spectate and when their matches will show up in the broadcasts list you get a pm/email and/or they show up in bold?
us Gero
no
de skooli
Quote by Geronimono

how would you know that? :$
nl arni
nice ideo swine
us Gero
Quote by skooli
Quote by Geronimono

how would you know that? :$

well the first time i read it i thought he ment by himself, k so nvm :<
de skooli
i'd wait until toni (irc bot) is fully enhanced before implementing it - after that you could select favourite teams or also just single matches you'd like to be notified about and would then be pmmed on irc before the match starts.
de ng
have had the plan before, gtfo!
de butchji
I liked your idea about making a team called HITLER better.
de swine
Quote by skoolii'd wait until toni (irc bot) is fully enhanced before implementing it - after that you could select favourite teams or also just single matches you'd like to be notified about and would then be pmmed on irc before the match starts.

go lazy arni, woooork!
be Vincee
Quote by butchjiI liked your idea about making a team called HITLER better.

lold :)
you got to be kidding me mate :D
pl Steq
nice idea [+]
nl Rickk
Quote by Vincee
Quote by butchjiI liked your idea about making a team called HITLER better.

lold :)
you got to be kidding me mate :D

I seee a.......fanboy!

on-topic: You'll miss the other matches if you want to see your favorites only. By that I mean that u can't see other games anymore, or you could make a function where your favorite team appears as bold in the GTV-Calender
de swine
Quote by swineIs it possible to add a "Favorite Teams/Players" list where you can select the teams which you like to spectate and when their matches will show up in the broadcasts list you get a pm/email and/or they show up in bold?

that's actually what you are asking twinzzy and it doesn't mean the other broadcasts disappear for you
ca pstarz-nemesis
Teams which I actually care about automatically catch my eye when I quickly read the gtv calendar ;) Learn to scan, then arni won't need to waste his life :P
be Vincee
Quote by pstarz-nemesisTeams which I actually care about automatically catch my eye when I quickly read the gtv calendar ;) Learn to scan, then arni won't need to waste his life :P

who cares about arni's life? :D
nl arni
what life?
de skooli
http://www.gamestv.org/forum/2-check-this-out/135-subscribe-to-your-favourite-teams-or-events/
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.