Forum » About GamesTV » Ideas » Searching players

gb Kipzz
Searching players on 08.02.10 16:29
I was trying to find games 'foSt' played in and most of the results came up with games involving 'fostrum'. Maybe make the search more specific by using quotations? Or maybe add what nationality they are? When filling lineups, you enter the initials for a country. Maybe add this to the search function so its like I search "be mAus" or "ee Night"
ca SHAUN
search the years that he played
ee arni deleted this post of ee Popidiot (09.02.10 14:28)
nl Dezire
always listen to shaun
gb razz
search games of Queens.et 3on3, me mize fost hein aza mztik thats were he played.
nl ZaK-
it would be awesome if you could link each playername in a lineup to other games he participated in and create a listing page as you did for teams.
nl abzes
it would be awesome to if you can search matches with a specific map :>
nl mize
look for some games of remedium or some games for NL in 2006 against belgium germany finland etc
nl h3ll
Quote by ZaK-it would be awesome if you could link each playername in a lineup to other games he participated in and create a listing page as you did for teams.

`+1
ch BlackJack
Quote by h3ll
Quote by ZaK-it would be awesome if you could link each playername in a lineup to other games he participated in and create a listing page as you did for teams.

`+1

+10000

i suggested that a couple of years ago. Still think players profiles would bring a new lvl to gtv. Played games / Stats? /

can you teach ettv to grab stats of each player at the end of a map?
nl h3ll
Quote by BlackJackcan you teach ettv to grab stats of each player at the end of a map?

Dont think so, how would we link these stats/ingame names to a player profile here on gtv? Players keep using random nicks, and guids are useless these days ;/
de skooli
Quote by h3ll
Quote by BlackJackcan you teach ettv to grab stats of each player at the end of a map?

Dont think so, how would we link these stats/ingame names to a player profile here on gtv? Players keep using random nicks, and guids are useless these days ;/

true, if guids WERE unique and if really every player always had the same guid no matter what THEN we could have a basis to start such a thing. with et its just pointless, too many unknowns
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.