Forum » About GamesTV » Ideas » tv_chat off

gb BaZ
tv_chat off on 20.09.10 22:13
watched a few live matches recently after a long break and now find that you can nolonger turn off all the spam from the kiddies, is there a reason why this option nolonger works? latest game i watched was e-WAVE v Impact and it didnt work on that server.
mt Killerboy
It's the new GTV System, it's so realistic it feels like you're in a real football stadium, the ettv viewers = spectators and their spam = vuvuzelas, unfortunately this is ETs culture and it cannot be banned.
gb BaZ
Quote by KillerboyIt's the new GTV System, it's so realistic it feels like you're in a real football stadium, the ettv viewers = spectators and their spam = vuvuzelas, unfortunately this is ETs culture and it cannot be banned.

lol, well it sucks, totally spoils the game, thanks for your fast reply though Gary :) Gerrad can still kiss as many cameras as he likes ;)
nl h3ll
/TVCHAT OFF

HF :P
nl Quake90
:D
in eshan
Quote by KillerboyIt's the new GTV System, it's so realistic it feels like you're in a real football stadium, the ettv viewers = spectators and their spam = vuvuzelas, unfortunately this is ETs culture and it cannot be banned.

lool :D
pt reAvr
its /tvchat off u twat
gb KAMZ
Quote by reAvrits /tvchat off u twat

not nice :(
pt reAvr
Quote by KAMZ

not nice :(

niceness is overrated
gb BaZ

I know, it still does not work on some servers though just like drawfoliage 0 does not work on SOME, you need to chill out me thinks.
us Edgar
cg_teamchatsonly 1 would help you, don't think they are using team chat for talking..
fi sant
Chat is ok. Nnable 2 message in 30 seconds or limits
Two beer while you drive
nl h3ll
Quote by BaZ

I know, it still does not work on some servers though just like drawfoliage 0 does not work on SOME, you need to chill out me thinks.

nowai. /tvchat off ALWAYS works :P drawfoliage and shownormals stuff dont have anything to do with tvchat off.

tvchat is a command that only exists in ettv, the other 2 are settings which can be changed because of some other stuff which i forgot alrdy
au biggz
Embrace the spammer kid within you BaZ, then truly, you will be free.
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.