Forum » About GamesTV » Ideas » new betting add on?

de mental
new betting add on? on 27.03.12 22:38
yo,

just thinking about something new at the betting system. Ppl who are holding the first place are doing last min bets (bet like all money on the bad team, cancel the money, and bet on the other team) somehow if u bet like at 20:45 with nice odds, its changed if you look back at 21:05 ...

my idea: if you cancel your bets 10min before the match starts, you can't add your money again, that might avoid these problems? what you thinkin?
be timbolina
What if you want to lower your bet, or add more to it? People who have another purpose than trolling :$
de mental
you can't change your odd's at reallife aswell :o

well maybe it could be 10 or 5 min before the match but not on the last second
de SPU9
nl arni
how about you bet on the team that you think will win and not the one that has a certain odd?
de mental
well arni, doesn't make sense to put much money on nice odds which will change anyway later?
de skooli
i like the idea, however it's probably gonna make people bet as late as possible (because they know that the "rich" ppl can't do the odd-tilting anymore that late) so it's gonna make odds even more volatile towards the start of the match.
it krazy
maybe: cant cancel bet 10-15 min before game starts?
nl h3ll
Then they will simply do everything they do now but then 10-15 minutes earlier :P

Cant we just reset gbooky already :D
nl Kiewan
you might want to read this again, wait 10sec re-read it, take a nap and re-re-read it again
Quote by arnihow about you bet on the team that you think will win and not the one that has a certain odd?
si Kwiz
Or player can bet and if he removes bet, he is not allowed to bet again on same match.
That would solve odds trolling problem and avoid of opening support tickets for those who would like to get money back, since they bet on wrong team for example :)
de mental
Quote by KwizlordOr player can bet and if he removes bet, he is not allowed to bet again on same match.
That would solve odds trolling problem and avoid of opening support tickets for those who would like to get money back, since they bet on wrong team for example :)

thats what I actually wrote
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.