Forum » Smalltalk » Check this out » Hiding the matchscores by default

de skooli
Hiding the matchscores by default on 08.02.10 12:15
Since some of you guys wanted it and it's not a hustle to implement i just quickly did it.

You can find a new setting under My Settings » Display Settings called "Hide Scores". If you enable it you will not see any scores on the matchpage (the matchbutton including the scores will also be hidden) or the "most recent events" menubox.
If you want to see the scores you can just hover above where the scores used to be (and where's now a big !) or over the matchbutton. Same in the recent events box.

Please note that this feature requires javascript, otherwise you wont be able to get the scores until you change your profile settings again.
de Felix_
awesome :)
de sHiZo
cool, it's looking good, thanks!
pl mst
awesome
fr domrod93
Excellent. Really nice for a replay.

Just works fine.
mt Killerboy
Excellent
de DeVito
nice feature, thx :)
pl vib
Impressive
gb msh100
Great for people wanting to watch od!
ee salamaja
(Y)
Keep the ideas coming!
de w0nd3r
win
se MrLint
was hoping for this, nice!
us Gero
OK, all fine and well, but this option is really bullshit if you did place a bet on the match in question where you don't want to know the score from, since you are still able to see if wherever you lost or won the bet...
nl h3ll
Quote by GeroOK, all fine and well, but this option is really bullshit if you did place a bet on the match in question where you don't want to know the score from, since you are still able to see if wherever you lost or won the bet...

Oh so you put money on a match but dont want to know if you won or lost the money ... oO
You can also just bring it like 'Cant you hide Gbooky results too if this option is enabled?' -.-
de cl4ym4n
Gero is gay.
pl deact_12795
07.03.10 17:05, Last edited: 07.03.10 20:54
"Oh so you put money on a match but dont want to know if you won or lost the money"

What cant you understand? He doesn't want to know the score as long as he didnt watch the game o-d :).
nl h3ll
Quote by Dewu"Oh so you put money on a match but dont want to know if you won or lost the money"

What cant you understand? He doesn't want to know the score as long as he didnt watch the game o-d :).

What I cant understand is how you ppl can care so much about your gbooky, thats all. Looks as if its way more important than the actual gamecoverage!
us Gero
Quote by h3llWhat I cant understand is how you ppl can care so much about your gbooky, thats all. Looks as if its way more important than the actual gamecoverage!

because suddenly zero and 1 star matches become interesting :)

small pot => weird odds => some luck => $$
cn skooli deleted this post of cn ricardagolub (14.08.11 19:16)
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.