Forum » Smalltalk » Lets talk about ... » angrykid?

This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.
  1. 1
  2. 2
gb Da!sh!
angrykid? on 13.12.12 17:48
Hey dose anyone know where he's got too recently? I played ET with him many moons ago and wondered if he's still about!?
nl h3ll
nope, he got married to lunachick and around that time they got inactive if i remember correctly
gb Da!sh!
Ah if anyone knows where he's got too let me know!
nl h3ll
You might know some other people from back then also I guess? Xo for example, he used to be a friend of AK, maybe he knows what he's on about atm
gb Da!sh!
hmm Xo dosent ring a bell, i was in a clan with him years ago "Deaths Head" and then one called "Million 2 One" this was a few years back though i know he got envolved with admin and running sites and stuff use to chat to him from time to time.
ca embarrassed
It is okay, nobody knows who Xo is.
nl Xo!
Some fatty just linked me this topic, I haven't talked to AK in a while but last i heard the marriage with luna failed (im not 100% on that tho cuz i heard that like 2 years ago). We still have a FB group for our old clan (iStar) but nobody is ever active on that. So can't help you much more than that :D
ca embarrassed
Who are you?
nl Xo!
Quote by embarrassedWho are you?

FUG U MATT. WHO R U?
gb Da!sh!
Looks like its going to be harder to find him than I thought lol!
nl Xo!
Quote by Da!sh!Looks like its going to be harder to find him than I thought lol!

Think i might be able to supply you with his facebook name if you want. Thing is i'm currently in the middle of moving and i'm going to be without internet for about a month soon :D So yeh might have to remind me in the new year :p
nl h3ll
Just noticed:

http://clanbase.ggl.com/za/claninfo.php?cid=1099643&log=1

I dont see a reason why arni or skooli would remove her, steph is inactive for a looooong time already also so wtf xD
us ohurcool
Quote by h3llJust noticed:

http://clanbase.ggl.com/za/claninfo.php?cid=1099643&log=1

I dont see a reason why arni or skooli would remove her, steph is inactive for a looooong time already also so wtf xD

she removed herself
gb Da!sh!
That would be cool Xo ty
cn msh100 deleted this post of cn deactivated3253 (22.08.13 07:23)
cn msh100 deleted this post of cn deactivated3253 (22.08.13 07:13)
cn h3ll deleted this post of cn deactivated235 (28.08.13 23:29)
cn h3ll deleted this post of cn deactivated235 (28.08.13 23:29)
  1. 1
  2. 2
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.