Forum » Our Games » Enemy Territory » New Server for hosting cups

This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.
us p8p3rkut
New Server for hosting cups on 17.01.10 04:22, Last edited: 17.01.10 13:20
Hi everyone, I am p8p3rkut and I have an new server for Enemy Territory players! It is 2.60b ofc with etpro and the proper map configs and maps etc. It will have ET TV as well to host any maps. I would like to donate my server to the players who live in America and in Europe. THe server is in New York which give a great ping for Americans and Euro players. I am always avaible to alter the server for cups (if notified in advanced). my msn is p8p3rkut@live.com The name of the server is Free Clan Server IP is 208.167.247.54:27960

my website is www.xcigamers.com which soon or later be a site for gamers needs and we will host Free Clan Servers for ladders or cups in most of the popular games. All free of charge ofc. Future games will include the most requested ones.
us p8p3rkut
wo wno thanks or nothing from no one?
cz Santa-Claus
Why don't you just add it as matchserv and set "free to use"?
nl h3ll
Agree, that will be appreciated by the whole community and its needed harder(?xD) than a private matchserver ^^
Also, check our news (here). You said something about "that is why we are gonna offer ettv servers and everything you, the gamer needs. FREE!" in my pure thread, you could help us out with hosting ettv servers thru our new system :)
nl arni
a us based thats freely available to our games would be great - if you add it to your account and adjust the usage settings to automatic adding, we will be happy to use it
ca Zastava
thanks man I aprreciate what You do
nl h3ll
Sorry, thread closed.....
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.