Forum » About GamesTV » GamesTV Coverage » wArning vs. Team-uQ(old) - BUG In Replay

il beNyy
wArning vs. Team-uQ(old) - BUG In Replay on 27.08.08 00:43
When you activate the replay, the server is running Israel vs. United Kingdom from last CB Nation Cup, tried it twice and the same thing happened.
es Winghaven
epic match!
be Anaconda
Quote by beNyyWhen you activate the replay, the server is running Israel vs. United Kingdom from last CB Nation Cup, tried it twice and the same thing happened.

Could you link me to the match pls ? cuz im not really sure which replayers have this match ...
il beNyy
Quote by Winghavenepic match!

Agree!

Quote by Anaconda
Quote by beNyyWhen you activate the replay, the server is running Israel vs. United Kingdom from last CB Nation Cup, tried it twice and the same thing happened.

Could you link me to the match pls ? cuz im not really sure which replayers have this match ...

http://www.gamestv.org/event/10-warning_vs_uq-gaming-old/
be Anaconda
I see, i have the same problem here, and its beeing replayed on one of my ETTVoD's :/
be Anaconda
ok, i know what the problem is :) the demo's that are available for download for this match are the wrong demos ... :)
I might try to ask someone to give me the correct demos so wecan fix this small problem xD
nl h3ll
Quote by Anacondaok, i know what the problem is :) the demo's that are available for download for this match are the wrong demos ... :)
I might try to ask someone to give me the correct demos so wecan fix this small problem xD

and who's that someone? u got it from me so i guess mine are wrong too :/
be Anaconda
Quote by h3ll
Quote by Anacondaok, i know what the problem is :) the demo's that are available for download for this match are the wrong demos ... :)

and who's that someone? u got it from me so i guess mine are wrong too :/

they are wrong yes, but i got them from the download section, and in the download section, the wrong demo's have been added for this game !
il beNyy
So you can fix it? :)
be Anaconda
nope
us Gero
anti hero :<
ru M1ghty^brother
i downloaded the demos without "playing this match" option ( yea it still plays isr vs uk )
so the demos are correct ones , I started the replay on my local machine
& it crashed after few mins

it's cuz of
Quote by h3llehm are u sure these demos are working on the current ettv beta? demos before b3 cant be used on > b3 afaik :p

?
is it possible to watch them somehow :( ?
us Gero
Install beta3 =)
de ng
average file size of these demos is 21 mb, i call this a broken demo.

nothing to do with the ettv version, it's playing the warmup fine on b13.
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.