Forum » About GamesTV » GamesTV Coverage » Missing CC5 Replays

de Orkrist
Missing CC5 Replays on 15.12.08 17:06
Hi guys,

first of all, I'd like to thank you for putting so much effort in covering ET and also for putting up ETTV on demand.

Anyway, I've noticed some demos are missing from CC5, the final in particular. Are the demos damaged, and won't be ever available, or will they be uploaded anytime soon?

Thanks in advance.
nl arni
hi orkrist, real et oldsch00l :p

cant tell you tho why the demos are not available, was asking myself the same question
de skooli
i just put in alot of effort and additional locs to fix the problem in the parser but i managed to overpower it and now its working.
nl h3ll
well done!!
nl arni
Quote by skoolii just put in alot of effort and additional locs to fix the problem in the parser but i managed to overpower it and now its working.

well done, didnt know 1 line of SQL was such a big archievement for you :p

GRATZ
nl andyF1
Quote by skoolii just put in alot of effort and additional locs to fix the problem in the parser but i managed to overpower it and now its working.

and I put in just a little effort to broadcast 58matches ;P
de skooli
Quote by andyF1and I put in just a little effort to broadcast 58matches ;P

you can't compare that!
de Orkrist
Great, thanks for the quick response....

Oh, and hi arni, still around, too, eh? ;-)
fi lettu
dont wanna create a new topic so ill write here :d
when trying to watch v&e vs. epsilon it goes to a wrong match db vs TR or something
nl andyF1
lettu which ettvod server / match (gtv url)? I will check mine tonight.

I also corrected / added 2-3 matches yesterday that were not included due to timing (close to midnight) therefore GTV / ettvod did not agree which date!

I still have some sorting out of the matches / delete some useless demos etc but other than that ALL broadcasted matches from cc5 should be avi on my servers.
fi lettu
Quote by andyF1lettu which ettvod server / match (gtv url)? I will check mine tonight.

I also corrected / added 2-3 matches yesterday that were not included due to timing (close to midnight) therefore GTV / ettvod did not agree which date!

I still have some sorting out of the matches / delete some useless demos etc but other than that ALL broadcasted matches from cc5 should be avi on my servers.

http://www.gamestv.org/event/8253-vicious-and-evil-vs-epsilon/
kai.eyeshoot.de powered by ng

requested few times and it always gave the wrong one so dunno whats up with that
it gives banner vicious and evil vs. epsilon on blabla while being the wrong game
ee Popidiot
VOD ON http://www.gamestv.org/event/8283-epsilon_vs_buttonbashers/

WOOHO
nl h3ll
Quote by lettu
Quote by andyF1lettu which ettvod server / match (gtv url)? I will check mine tonight.

http://www.gamestv.org/event/8253-vicious-and-evil-vs-epsilon/
kai.eyeshoot.de powered by ng

requested few times and it always gave the wrong one so dunno whats up with that
it gives banner vicious and evil vs. epsilon on blabla while being the wrong game

I think most of the ettv's (including mine) do not have all cc5 demos sorted yet ^^
be Anaconda
How can they be sorted ? i mean, whats wrong with them ?
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.