Forum » About GamesTV » GamesTV Coverage » CC6 Replays

nl h3ll
CC6 Replays on 04.05.09 20:26
Please let us know if you have any problems with the CC6 replays on ettvod, for example a replay starting at round 2 of the map etc, don't forget to mention the IP of the ettvod it happened on ^^
ee Popidiot
okay
be Anaconda
stickied for a few weeks
Jere deleted his own post (05.05.09 19:45)
fr domrod93
I have problems on those replays.

Today, I wanted to look at the final (BB vs Mamut.si).

I got this ettvod server :

85.214.28.176:27961

The match was already started for about 1 minute when I had the replay online.

After the first part (BB attacks on GR), I got kicked by the server. Then no answer from the server which seemed to be off (awaiting gamestate).

I had trouble also 2 days ago with another replay : Impact vs H2K. In this case, Oasis, the first map, was already started. Then after each map, I get kicked for "incorrect password". It is the first time I see this problem on ettvod. A simple "Reconnect" worked. I managed to see several maps this way (always kicked at intermap and reconnect).

That's not easy to see those replays.
fr domrod93
I finally managed to see the entire final on the same ettvod server (85.214.28.176:27961). ^^

Problem remaining : replay starts about 1 mn after the match begins.
nl h3ll
Quote by domrod93I have problems on those replays.
Today, I wanted to look at the final (BB vs Mamut.si).
I got this ettvod server :
85.214.28.176:27961
The match was already started for about 1 minute when I had the replay online.
After the first part (BB attacks on GR), I got kicked by the server. Then no answer from the server which seemed to be off (awaiting gamestate).
I had trouble also 2 days ago with another replay : Impact vs H2K. In this case, Oasis, the first map, was already started. Then after each map, I get kicked for "incorrect password". It is the first time I see this problem on ettvod. A simple "Reconnect" worked. I managed to see several maps this way (always kicked at intermap and reconnect).
That's not easy to see those replays.

I'll contact the owner of this ettvod and will provide him the complete demos for these matches, probably the ettv connected too late, this happened at some matches. For the kicks, I have no idea what is causing this, ettvod's normally don't have passwords :x
es m1st3r
another replay:
http://www.gamestv.org/match/replay/11543-pstarz-vs-team-more-randoms/
ettvod: 78.46.206.194:27962

Demo starts in 2nd round bremen instead 1st round.
pl naga
The loser's bracket game of impact v h2k is some 3on3 between mamut and 8bits!
nl h3ll
Quote by nagaThe loser's bracket game of impact v h2k is some 3on3 between mamut and 8bits!

lol, yes i've watched it live :P but afaik I removed it or at least fixed the match on my ettv (78.159) so can you give me the IP of the ettvod u were on ?
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.