Forum » About GamesTV » GamesTV Coverage » On-Demand Services

de skooli
On-Demand Services on 26.12.09 10:32
Since June 7th, 2008, we successfully served 185,454 replays. We started 568 days ago which means that we play ~326 matches per day, that's an average of over 13 replays per hour - every hour of every day of every week of every month. And I'm really only counting the successful requests.

I'm impressed, thanks to everybody who makes this possible.
nl arni
good stuff, thanks to everyone who supported this project in 2009 - it really wouldnt be possible without you

(i mean not only on demand services, but really everyone who throws in their free time to make this a success) (and keeping et alive)
ee Popidiot
lots of buried cash!
de cab
i had never problems, good job!
gb Saigai
I'm having a couple of problems, I try to request a few old games and I always end up watching the wrong game completely.
nl andyF1
Quote by SaigaiI'm having a couple of problems, I try to request a few old games and I always end up watching the wrong game completely.

Raise a ticket with the details such as match link of the requested game and the server details of the replayer and we can try and sort it out.
nl h3ll
Ye idd, how would we ever know that (without watching all the demos on all the ettvods) without you people telling us :X
gb msh100
Quote by h3ll(without watching all the demos on all the ettvods)

Now you're just avoiding work! :D
nl h3ll
Quote by msh100
Quote by h3ll(without watching all the demos on all the ettvods)

Now you're just avoiding work! :D

http://www.gamestv.org/group/25-assistants/

0 members :(((((
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.