Forum » About GamesTV » Ideas » GTV idea

pl manlux
GTV idea on 09.02.09 15:01
What do you think about creating players database. That will allow to add players to match at gamestv. People will be able to search gamestv replays where was playing for example 'butchji'. OFC gtv managers will add players to the database same like adding clans.

@sry for my englisch
us Gero
Maybe after gtvd is finished :D

I think that arni / skooli are already too busy with other GTV things atm

But let's see what time brings :D
cz ResP
n1 idea !!
es eiM
agree
ch BlackJack
I proposed something similar a while back : http://www.gamestv.org/blog/440-community-support/

I would be nice to be able to vote on mvp of the match and correct the lineup by the community.
pl manlux
you man vote on man of the match ? motm whould be also nice idea..
ee Popidiot
add : place bet for draw score .
pl el_presidente
add vote for POTM!
cz ResP
Quote by TOEadd : place bet for draw score .
Agree nice idea but draw match is 1 of 100 matches ;)
cz ResP
Quote by el_presidenteadd vote for POTM!
yup i someone already speak about it on gtv :o
ee Popidiot
Quote by ResP
Quote by TOEadd : place bet for draw score .
Agree nice idea but draw match is 1 of 100 matches ;)

so it should be unexpected odd with high rankings. ex 50 , orso.
gb Kipzz
add if you can cancel bet (If people bet by accident) and to change the amount of money on bet (E/g if you press 52 instead of pressing 5)
us Gero
Quote by Hydr0add if you can cancel bet (If people bet by accident) and to change the amount of money on bet (E/g if you press 52 instead of pressing 5)

As far as i know that already possible now, you click on the red symbol... next to the line of what you did bet
de skooli
Quote by Gero
Quote by Hydr0add if you can cancel bet (If people bet by accident) and to change the amount of money on bet (E/g if you press 52 instead of pressing 5)

As far as i know that already possible now, you click on the red symbol... next to the line of what you did bet

it never was not possible
fr dr4g
just a idea :

add bet for find the right viewer peak and btw wins 100 € or more :)
us Gero
Why not add a bet for the shoe size of reload, or a bet for the fat mass of urtier...
h3ll deleted his own post (12.02.09 22:32)
ee Popidiot
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
nl andyF1
Quote by GeroWhy not add a bet for the shoe size of reload, or a bet for the fat mass of urtier...

or the number of smart-ass comments by Gero ???
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.