Forum » About GamesTV » Ideas » imo.

gb Hypee
imo. on 05.04.09 17:16
don't allow ettv requests from the lower skilled opponents, especially on a sunday .. it's annoying and floods the schedule, there's about 100 matches on ettv today/tonight

playing on ettv should be a privilege and should be something that people work hard to achieve for.

my 2 cents np
de sHiZo
Quote by skooliAs of now only staff members (semisups, sups, siteadmins) can assign matchservers through the automated system. This is a measure against uncare matches occupying our "good" servers. ......

written today.
pt shadz
have many games is not good for all?
gb Kipzz
imo, if the match is highly uninteresting they shouldnt cast it
nl spidah
you care?
de JeyAem
i think u are right if we would talk about matchservers... but for ettv... as long as the team have their own matchserver + ettv its ok.

i mean they would probably cast it anyway for their friends even if gtv wouldmt allow to add it here.
de w0nd3r
you can request every match with every skill, we don't really care about it.
but do not complain about no coverage. if you notice, that no1 is interested in your match, please take care of your match (at least a ettv able server) by your own.

atm no requestee can select gamestv.org servers, the list has been disabled.
that means: you have to ask an admin to get a server and admins will decide which match is important and which not.
and of course, it depends on the amount of matches a day.
fi ensam
let everyone request, but perm ban users whose match's viewer peak is below 25
de w0nd3r
perm ban, funny guy :y
nl arni
we just need a good way to rate matches and mark uncare matches as really uncare

i have a few ideas - tried it before but without much success - should be automated, otherwise the rating is hardly acurate
nl saKen
some feature to show the league's division or such might be useful.. then refusing OC matches under div 2 or so.. or let people set a filter so they don't see those matches in the schedule if they don't want to.. like with the different games
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.