Forum » About GamesTV » Ideas » Voting on Comments / Flagging them

A user petition has decided that this thread should be kept. (9 Keeps - 1 Removes)
ch BlackJack
Voting on Comments / Flagging them on 02.09.10 00:26
Did you consider implementing a voting system for the comments in game matches in order to highlight useful contributions? Or at least being able to hide stupid comments "lololol polaks lolol" or malicious links (like you can already with threads in the forum)?
de skooli
good idea, i like it
de ng
i like, digg it! =)
nl h3ll
02.09.10 16:14, Last edited: 02.09.10 16:20
Hmm good idea, I already noticed on tweakers.net that you can flag replies as 'offtopic' , 'usefull ontopic', 'must-read' etc, would be nice to have it, with a dropdown menu on top to select which sort of comments (offtopic, ontopic, must-read, etc) you would like to have displayed ^^
nl h3ll
Hmm also a good addition would be a userflag, to disable 'allow voting on comments', for people like who started the petition to remove a thread like this.
de skooli
ee CAMELTOE just made a good point: trolls would always push the stupid stuff and kill the good stuff - just like this thread.
gb Nellie
Quote by skooliee CAMELTOE just made a good point: trolls would always push the stupid stuff and kill the good stuff - just like this thread.

That's why it was never added to xf ^^
ee Popidiot
im gonna be banned for spreading love? :-[
ch BlackJack
Yeah I agree that I might go the other way if only trolls vote. But I have a hope that 80% of the community actually just wants to enjoy the game and is equally annoyed by the 20% trolls. Credit to the idea goes to reddit / digg as skooli mentioned.
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.