Forum » About GamesTV » Ideas » Gamestv.org in Facebook

es Oliv4r3s
Gamestv.org in Facebook on 08.04.11 23:45
Why not to announce the best matches of the day in facebook?
pl Robert
Because technically best games are bolded on site, you can just get on GamesTV and check "upcoming broadcasts" column for bolded games.
pl manlux
because they want o visit directly their site for more visits
de skooli
Question is why would we do that?
Xo! deleted his own post (11.04.11 13:44)
nl qONWAX
facebook = real life mkay
gb Seanza
I like this idea! I check Facebook more often than I check GTV (sorry!). However, GTV has a filters option that will only display games you choose to see, so you won't want a load of spam of games you don't wanna see.
eLemenT`Uther deleted his own post (24.05.11 22:30)
pl Robert
SEANZA! HOW COULD YOU?!
be unforgiven
i think bringing gtv to facebook,would be also profitable for gtv cause there would be more visitors to site
fr domrod93
19.04.11 04:44, Last edited: 19.04.11 04:50
I don't see any interest in that for 2 reasons :

- First, I don't like the concept of Facebook.
Many people think it is cool to be on it, but Facebook is only interested to scan everything you can post to monetize it to big companies who look where to send commercial offers of their products. Facebook does not care of your privacy. Everything you post on Facebook is for sale.

- Second, GTV is a communautary site for gamers. It is well known that gamers are very active on the web. They usually find what they are looking for. So if they are interested in spectating online games, they will find GTV.org alone. No need of Facebook for that. And when they will be used to GTV, they will look for calendar, as alll of us, to check matches they'd like to see.

Facebook is not mandatory. There is a much more interesting life without Facebook. If you are not in Facebook, you are not a nerd, you are just doing what you want without doing the same as many people who does not to know what to do on the web.
be unforgiven
u would not say this if u would be facebook owner :D
de Aggro
i like the idea
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.