Forum » Smalltalk » I need » Money....

fr GamBleR
Money.... on 18.08.09 00:01
I has a problem sir :
Total Capital -0.6 €

"The system" said that I received 5 euros as my capital was below 100, but it resulted in a negative capital :/
nl 4drenalin3
You should use the ticket system for this: http://www.gamestv.org/ticket/add/
nl arni
you will recieve 5€ every day until you have 100€ again

and yes, ticket system
fr GamBleR
Quote by arniyou will recieve 5€ every day until you have 100€ again

Did you read my message or did you just make a random answer ?
nl arni
18.08.09 01:47, Last edited: 18.08.09 02:00
did you read your banking statement in your gbooky profile or just open a random forum thread?

ok, maybe not fair to assume everyone understands the system fully, what happened is the following:

16.08 22:54 MA#12273 CANCELLED BET 238.00€
16.08 22:54 MA#12273 REOPENED BET -273.70€

on match 12273 there was a wrong score entered that made you win - the score was corrected and the bets cancelled (for a forfeit win)

unfortunately you had already lost the money you had supposedly won on the first match on another match - thus the negative capital

we reserve the right to correct all scores within 24 hours after the matches scheduled start time - scores are only final after that period

--> sucks for you now, but you will recieve money again
nl arni
you just got 5 bucks (its 0.00 GMT) and are now positive again ;-)
de cl4ym4n
GamBleR's Gambling Stats ( Rank 2,828 / 2,833 )

X:DDD

I remember when i was 3,179 / 3,179... oh dear...how i miss those times :D
fr GamBleR
Quote by cl4ym4nGamBleR's Gambling Stats ( Rank 2,828 / 2,833 )

X:DDD

I remember when i was 3,179 / 3,179... oh dear...how i miss those times :D

The funny part is that I wasn't ranked as last with a negative capital. :D
Thx arni btw
nl arni
the messages are queued at 0:00GMT every day, you just see the message when you first log in that day
us Gero
cl4ym4n's Gambling Stats ( Rank 729 / 2,863 )

how did that happen?
pl deact_12795
Quote by arnion match 12273 there was a wrong score entered that made you win - the score was corrected and the bets cancelled (for a forfeit win)
unfortunately you had already lost the money you had supposedly won on the first match on another match - thus the negative capital
we reserve the right to correct all scores within 24 hours after the matches scheduled start time - scores are only final after that period
--> sucks for you now, but you will recieve money again

when did you fix that? :)
remember times when I was getting away with it, like when I knew the score was about to get corrected very soon, I just bet all my money on some random match and was free to go with not my money :d
de cl4ym4n
Quote by Dewuwhen did you fix that? :)
remember times when I was getting away with it, like when I knew the score was about to get corrected very soon, I just bet all my money on some random match and was free to go with not my money :d

Not the smartest idea to confess that you cheated on the gbooky... :Y
pl deact_12795
clayman, they may even set my gbooky to zero, whatever, i dont rly care :)
you'll get that in few years i suppose^^
nl sakura
Everyone received 50 $ on the GBooky, if you have made it into 100$ , you can put it on your bank account?
us Gero
Quote by sakuraEveryone received 50 $ on the GBooky, if you have made it into 100$ , you can put it on your bank account?

deposits only from 10000 or higher
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.