Forum » Smalltalk » Check this out » Placing bets

1. 1
  2. 2
us Gero
Placing bets on 28.11.08 23:21
Anyone noticed before that when you are placing bets in IE that you can't hit enter after you filled in the amount of money you want to bet?

However if you do so it just returns to the matchpage, but you didn't bet anything

However if you hit enter in FF after filling in the amount, it DOES accept your bet?

Anyway to fix this, besides from installing FF
Thx =)
nl arni
If this is IE6 then i have to tell you that i couldnt care less;

If this is IE7 i still hate microsoft for their random behavour with forms
us Gero
Quote by arniIf this is IE6 then i have to tell you that i couldnt care less;

If this is IE7 i still hate microsoft for their random behavour with forms

IE7 =)
nl arni
then retry now please
us Gero
Quote by arnithen retry now please

Yeah works

fast service <3
gb Jere
#care? :D
us Gero
Quote by dejere#care? :D

go learn java, n00b
nl andyF1
someone uses M$ browser!!!!!!!!!
us Gero
Quote by andyF1someone uses M$ browser!!!!!!!!!

Well for some reason IE is faster then FF here @ my 2nd pc (dunno why)

Maybe i should format it, but need to finish download queue first, which will take a while :D
be Anaconda
IE 7 OWNS ALL

:P

I IZ A HAPPY IE7 USER !!!
nl h3ll
Quote by AnacondaIE 7 OWNS ALL

:P

I IZ A HAPPY IE7 USER !!!

rofl, thats just because ur a lazy person, too lazy to install FF .. -.-
de cl4ym4n
btw Opera > FF > IE :x
mt Killerboy
Opera / gtfo
removed010513 deleted his own post (01.12.08 08:16)
de removed010513
I hate users, who are talking bullshit like Opera > FF. 95 % of them are using it to have something else than the majority.
us Gero
Quote by mens0I hate users, who are talking bullshit like Opera > FF. 95 % of them are using it to have something else than the majority.

I use minefield!(at my primary PC :)) NAH!!!

Am i different now? =)
pl deact_12795
Nice attitude towards IE, arni :) However hard it may suck, still IE is used by at least 2/3 of users over the world. But its your website, act as you want.

Menso, what "majority" are you talking about? Fx is still minority. Just Opera is used even by less people than Fx.

And all this saying Fx > Opera and the other way around is bullshit. These browsers are ok, both lack of some features, each of them has few things that a person may not like and thus is using the other browser. I personally am using Opera, but have on my pc Fx and IE.

Btw, anyone using Chrome? :) I tried it and it is/looks nice, but its still an empty browser (I mean, there's nothing in it :D Its still beta). The drawback is that its Google. If it still goes like that, Google will in few years control our lives totally, you know :D
de skooli
02.12.08 14:01, Last edited: 02.12.08 14:14
Quote by DewuNice attitude towards IE, arni :) However hard it may suck, still IE is used by at least 2/3 of users over the world. But its your website, act as you want.

ask any webdev about ie and theyll start cursing.
Now theres ie7 out for quite a while which fixed some of the worst ie6 behaviours so i don't think its too much to ask that ppl update. like arni said, ie6 -> gtfo, ie7 -> still sucks but were gonna fix stuff for it

and fyi: global browser statistics october 08:
IE7: 26.9%
IE6: 20.2%
Chrome: 3.0%
Fx: 44.0%
Moz: 0.4%
S: 2.8%
O: 2.2%

though our audience tends to tilt the stats towards fx and opera
de cl4ym4n
02.12.08 14:36, Last edited: 02.12.08 16:13
Quote by mens0I hate users, who are talking bullshit like Opera > FF. 95 % of them are using it to have something else than the majority.

:DDD

I heard that there are people on the interwebs which use other browsers simply because theyre better than IE...
cl4ym4n deleted his own post (02.12.08 16:13)
  1. 1
  2. 2
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.