Forum » Our Games » Enemy Territory » Announcement. #Gamingplanet

nl Quake90
Announcement. #Gamingplanet on 07.10.10 23:51, Last edited: 07.10.10 23:59
#Gamingplanet has lost his interest in Enemy territory,

since me, Quake90, is not going to participate in the ET scene anymore.

which means that #Gamingplanet removed his 3 matchservers from the matchserver list.
Everyone ( which are quite a lot ) that were planning to use #Gamingplanet his match server to play their ETTV war on.
Please choose another matchserver since obviously ours are down.

I wish the whole Gamestv.org crew good luck ( you guys probably wont need it ) and the best!

for the last time,

Quake90
#Gamingplanet.ET

Ps: related http://crossfire.nu/?x=journal&mode=item&id=113246
ee Popidiot
leave already >.>
nl andyF1
Quote by Quake90which means that #Gamingplanet removed his 3 matchservers from the matchserver list.

No you didn't, you set the active flag to inactive which ONLY removed the servers from your own list.

Quote by Quake90Everyone ( which are quite a lot ) that were planning to use #Gamingplanet his match server to play their ETTV war on.
Please choose another matchserver since obviously ours are down.

They are still active, NOT down.
As they are already added to several matches you can upset these people by not allowing them to play their matches on the servers or wait till the matches are over before withdrawing the servers.

The correct way to remove them would have been to set the usage to "Only by this server admins" Which I have now done to prevent them being selected for more matches.
Also to be safe you should remove all usage rights to any other users.
nl saKen
hmhm?

e: if his servers are in fact down would someone be so kind to add a new matchserver to http://www.gamestv.org/event/21629-overload-vs-kinetics-e-v/ ? I don't have any more available in the menu
nl andyF1
You don't have any available because there are none available!

They are still showing on hlsw, it's more a question of if he changed the passwords and if GTV can still control them!?
nl saKen
Thanks for clearing that up!

Now seriously, I meant most of you guys used to have servers that are not in the usual gtv "select-your-matchserver" list, servers such as the CB ones and probably some more privates ones which is why I asked.
us Edgar
Quote by saKenThanks for clearing that up!

Now seriously, I meant most of you guys used to have servers that are not in the usual gtv "select-your-matchserver" list, servers such as the CB ones and probably some more privates ones which is why I asked.

The problem is the new noquery addon, think this is applied for some of them and since it shows the server as offline then it's not possible to add it from select-your-matchserver list.
de skooli
Quote by EdgarThe problem is the new noquery addon, think this is applied for some of them and since it shows the server as offline then it's not possible to add it from select-your-matchserver list.

Fix coming tomorrow
nl h3ll
Quote by skooliFix coming tomorrow

??
nl andyF1
Quote by h3ll
Quote by skooliFix coming tomorrow

??

The other tomorrow!
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.