Forum » About GamesTV » GamesTV Coverage » FRA vs TUR - bug in replay

1. 1
  2. 2
cz shpek
FRA vs TUR - bug in replay on 25.07.08 17:01
I tried few times watch this match (http://www.gamestv.org/event/6022-france-vs-turkey/) in ETTV on Demand, but all time it had bugs.
Goldrush started with first round but with somethnig stange. In the left corner I had icon with helmet and number of available deaths (I think, its option in ETpro or something like that). And if you spec player, you look through his back. After goldrush came second round on bremen, only with look-trough-back bug. After that came again goldrush, but second round, and of course with same bug.
I tried few times, each time with another broadcaster and everythime with these problems. Can you fix it pls?
us Gero
I also watched this match through replay on demand and didn't had any problems, so weird :p

I guess you can get different replays when you request a match, so i think you just got a fucked up replay, maybe try it again?
be Anaconda
shpek, can u tell me on which replayer this was ?
nl h3ll
ye what kind of advertisement did you see when requesting it?

the big pure logo? :P

if its on mine ill check it asap
us Gero
25.07.08 18:08, Last edited: 25.07.08 18:14
I just requested the match again and got 88.198.218.250:27962 as ip of the server, and there were no bugs as far as i had seen (no helmets, no back views)

edit:
got
Powered by homeofhosts.com
as advertisement

k again edit:
everything went fine till the first round of Grush (bremen went fine)
the warmup of Grush was also still fine, but when the match started it started to fuck up, back views and helmets all the way
cz shpek
for sure I remember ETC, then maybe andyF1
cz shpek
25.07.08 19:46, Last edited: 25.07.08 19:55
now with andyF1 its ok, strange

EDIT: hmm, it wasnt ok. first warmup on bremen was ok, next was warmup in goldrush, also ok, then came game on bremen with bugs
be Anaconda
My guess is, some demos of some ettvod hosts may get screwed up from time to time, i have it with other games as well ...
cz shpek
so it is possible watch this game without problems?
be Anaconda
Quote by shpekso it is possible watch this game without problems?

id say yes...
cz shpek
how? :]
be Anaconda
try on my server ? xD
nl andyF1
It appears to have been a problem with the hub for that match, if any broadcaster has just 2 clean demos then we could fix it on other ettvod systems!

I have 9 demos for 2 maps!
nl rmY
erm the helmet+maxlives is deathmatch feature so server must have been started in DM as gametype just lame bug xD
ee _inFi
was watching a match..i think it was France vs Turkey aswell on h3ll's server wanted to /follow someone but he died so some weird message came up on the place that showed how many seconds theres left till spawn.
nl Sup3r
its katils hax bugging the replay so they cant make .avis
fr yoyop
had the same bug during the live.
nl arni
probably a connection problem from the matchserver
nl Reni
I had the same. The exact same match aswell, never had any problems with it though. Works great, keep up the good work.
il destiny133t
who wanna see FRA vs TUR :-)
  1. 1
  2. 2
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.