Forum » About GamesTV » Ideas » Personal VoD-Playlist / Match viewer-rating

de cl4ym4n
Personal VoD-Playlist / Match viewer-rating on 28.08.08 00:56
Soz...

I'm bored atm and had some ideas :D

1st. idea:
A personal vod-fav list...
So you could easily add matches you enjoyed to watch and maybe watch them later at any time when you're bored without especially searching them first or creating a txt on your desktop with the matchlinks :o

2nd. idea:
A match-rating system so that the viewers can rate the match afterwards from like 0 (boring as fuck) to 5 (omagod dis wus so exciting) so everyone could kinda see if its worthwhile to watch a match via VoD...
de DeVito
the 2nd idea is really nice.
nl arni
yep 2nd idea is nice, but i'd rate from 1-10
au micah
2nd is good; can an admin be bothered to make this feature? Lol.
nl arni
Quote by micah12342nd is good; can an admin be bothered to make this feature? Lol.

yes, please admin, be bothered
au micah
Dw I love you arni, I know you're all probably massive busy.
nl andyF1
29.08.08 21:30, Last edited: 30.08.08 10:08
2nd Idea would help people decide what replays to watch anyway, but a fav list, comeon you can remember and it's not hard to search for a match!
de cl4ym4n
30.08.08 05:50, Last edited: 30.08.08 10:09
Quote by andyF1[...] but a fav list, comeon you can remember and it's not hard to search for a match!

I claim that its just not possible to remember each good match when there are like 50-200+ matches a week... atleast i personally dont keep the teams in mind nor i want to have an 'omgz_nice_ettv_matches.txt' on my desktop... such fav-list would just be much cooler... ^.^

But however...was just an idea...

BTW... is there no search-function avi for the forums or i just missed it?
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.