Forum » About GamesTV » Ideas » copy to clipboard

nl Kiewan
copy to clipboard on 31.01.09 23:06
would be nice if there was a small icon next to the ettv server which copy's the ip to clipboard when clicked on it.

nothing the god of intraweb can't do!
de cl4ym4n
lazy bastard ..just select the ip and ctrl+c :DD
fi sani
:DDD
nl arni
that function only works in internetexplorer anyways
nl Kiewan
Quote by arnithat function only works in internetexplorer anyways

thats a lie and you know it

Quote by Kiewannothing the god of intraweb can't do!

edit: how about a box where the ip is located in, so you only have to click it ones and not go over it with your mouse:DDD, damn im lazy!
nl arni
Quote by Kiewanthats a lie and you know it

its true but you dont know it

Quote by Kiewanso you only have to click it ones and not go over it with your mouse:DDD, damn im lazy!

double click -> ctrl+C
us Gero
01.02.09 02:01, Last edited: 01.02.09 02:19
just install sl.gamelauncher (tiny software, quite handy for other games aswell), you only need to click and you're in the server =)

http://tinyurl.com/d4pjpe

edit: Linkstyle has to be game URI in display settings ;)
nl arni
we must really rock, we already offer something thats way cooler than copy&paste :p
de Bo0om
true!
nl Kiewan
i hate external programs:[
us Gero
Quote by Kiewani hate external programs:[

well this sl gamelauncher is one of the most tiny programs to connect to a game (like xfire and all seeying eye, they use much more resources)

so actually (for me) it's really worth installing it if you compare the positive points over the negative points (copy paste shit) :D
nl arni
Quote by Kiewani hate external programs:[

all in all you're just one lazy bastard he?
us Gero
being lazy + hating external programs isn't a good combination tbh, it always ends up with even more work :D
de #NeRo
:)
pl deact_12795
no, i need quatre-click to get whole ip selected.
first click does nothing, second is selecting one number between dots, third click selects two or three numbers, and then forth click selects whole ip.
and thats in case i didnt move my mouse for a micrometer during clicking.
trying to manually select the ip often ends up for me in copying also that strange long space or selecting the above line as well, which is pretty annoying.

i know that creating <input> would make it look awful, although it would be useful :-( shame that you cant do something like copy to clipboard..
de cl4ym4n
Quote by Dewui know that creating <input> would make it look awful, although it would be useful :-( shame that you cant do something like copy to clipboard..

With CSS you can make them look 'transparent' so you actually don't notice that its an <input..>. Together with onclick="select();" yould only need 1 mouseclick and do ctrl+c...
nl arni
Quote by Dewubla bla bla

turn linkstyle in your settings to "off" and its easy :p
pl deact_12795
hahaha :D:D ill try :)
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.