Forum » About GamesTV » Ideas » bugs & suggestions list

cz Santa-Claus
bugs & suggestions list on 22.03.09 12:26, Last edited: 29.03.09 11:20
Bugs
  • PM Box -> Outbox: read time before sent time, seems like read need +1h. (it's not affected by timezone settings)

• € aka goddamn charset: Do you really need explanation?

• Date in forum: Seems like "Today" is not really today, but more like 24 hours backwards from last post the day of last post

Suggestions
  • Notifications: I'd love to see option to set country which will be highlighted, because I care about every Czech match, and 15 teams is not enough.

• ETTV priority: Would be nice if GTV connects first TVs from same countries as playing teams, then ETTVoD enabled, then the rest. It sucks, when I can't broadcast Czech match, because there are 4 German TVs and no slots left...

• GBooky ranking charts: Don't you like eye candy charts showing you how much you actually fail last week/month/year?

• Other than http links: Currently, you can't use url tag for protocols like ftp, irc and other, because it's converted to string like http://irc//server.tld/blah. Would be nice, if we could use other links too, at least ftp and irc...

Already fixed or implemented
  • Team/League/Server list: view and seatch our team/league/server database, it should be search, not seatch

• My Servers: wrong time for unscheduled matches - seems like if time is set when you add TV and then it's set to unscheduled, it sticks to old time

• navbar.center.gif: Seriously, what's that, edited in mspaint with rubber tool? - partially fixed, needs better anti-aliasing now

de ng
we have no ettv's hosted at the north-pole.
de cl4ym4n
QuoteDon't you like eye candy charts showing you how much you actually fail last week/month/year?

QuoteTotal Money 0.89 €

Actually....no :D
us Gero
Quote by cl4ym4nTotal Money 0.89 €

fix the goddamn charset first! :D
de skooli
  • Team/League/Server list: view and seatch our team/league/server database, it should be search, not seatch

• My Servers: wrong time for unscheduled matches - seems like if time is set when you add TV and then it's set to unscheduled, it sticks to old time

cz Santa-Claus
25.03.09 16:13, Last edited: 26.03.09 17:31
Thanks a lot, skooli
ploz deleted his own post (25.03.09 19:22)
cz Santa-Claus
Updated a bit...
de skooli
Quote# Date in forum: Seems like "Today" is not really today, but more like 24 hours backwards from last post the day of last post

are you sure youre not looking at the thread-started-time?
cant see anything wrong with it

Quote# GBooky ranking charts: Don't you like eye candy charts showing you how much you actually fail last week/month/year?

generating graphs is cpu time consuming.
what exactly do you wanna see on it?

Quote# ETTV priority: Would be nice if GTV connects first TVs from same countries as playing teams, then ETTVoD enabled, then the rest. It sucks, when I can't broadcast Czech match, because there are 4 German TVs and no slots left...

in the future we want to hub all matches which eliminates the problem of too few slots

Quote# navbar.center.gif: Seriously, what's that, edited in mspaint with rubber tool?

wat
cz Santa-Claus
29.03.09 11:03, Last edited: 29.03.09 14:18
Quote by skooliare you sure youre not looking at the thread-started-time?
cant see anything wrong with it

Yes, I'm sure, look for example at http://www.gamestv.org/forum/14-i-need/242-splendid/ (if someone will post there today, you won't see it again...). Basically any thread with yesterday's replies, but not today's...

Quote by skooligenerating graphs is cpu time consuming.
what exactly do you wanna see on it?

How exactly we rule/fail. Ranking/capital/... on one axis, time on second axis. But it's not important at all, stick to better stuff...

Quote by skooliwat

There's something weird with that picture, it looks like someone edited it with tool like rubber, because there are two smudges. But it's hard to notice, because it's almost same color as background. Maybe this will help you spot it...

original:

brightness/contrast modified:
nl arni
a friend of mine always complained about it not beeing anti-aliased right and provided me with new version - guess that created more new problems than it solved

replaced with old original now - might do the anti-aliasing myself some day - pixel by pixel
cz Santa-Claus
Quote by arnia friend of mine always complained about it not beeing anti-aliased right and provided me with new version - guess that created more new problems than it solved

replaced with old original now - might do the anti-aliasing myself some day - pixel by pixel

Thanks for explaining it, updated in list...
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.