Forum » About GamesTV » Ideas » Why is GTV not able to show the viewer peak from streams?

de YJZZ
Why is GTV not able to show the viewer peak from streams? on 07.03.12 17:22
After I read something on CF about streams not showing the viewer peak and thus people might assume et is "dead" because of the lower viewer peak on the ettv servers..

Now I don't understand why GTV can't display the viewer peak on streams because on, for example, on twitch the peak is shown after the broadcast is over.

http://img.imgur.com/HLPTl.png example of viewer peak on past broadcasts on twitch
nl h3ll
If I remember correctly, I told you to select Video streaming page, not Justin.tv :p

And why it doesnt show the viewerpeak for any stream; because we need to parse it somehow from every streaming site, most have an api that can be used for it (it's added for own3d and justin.tv obviously) but i'm not sure if skooli did it for twitch.tv also ^
nl arni
where does it show the current viewers?
de twist3r
isn't that the amount of vod views?
de YJZZ
twitch is justin
nl h3ll
Quote by YJZZtwitch is justin

well since they changed the name (as it seems?) they might've changed the api also
sk aiRen
own3d.tv working
de ng
justin.tv remains as it is, twitch.tv is the "new" gaming dedicated service, which basically is also jtv :s
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.