Forum » About GamesTV » Ideas » Shoutcasting crew 'label/group'

nl remyy
Shoutcasting crew 'label/group' on 30.07.13 01:41
Lately I noticed that more and more people were sending IRC and private messages to me. I had to batter them all away with harsh why do you PM me for that I'm not an admin. After looking into why they were PMing me I found out that the Shoutcasters are in the Shoutcasters group but are labelled as 'Generaladmin' if they request a match or anywhere the labels are visible.

Now I don't mind being an admin, as I'm on GTV quite alot and like to think I'm responsible so if the rights were giving to me I'd be glad to accept/review games and help where I can. If not, I think it would be a nice idea to give the Shoutcasters a seperate group so that it is clear they do not have the rights to accept games etcetera. Don't think that this should be too much trouble as well for the coders/highadmins to create this label for them. Plus, speaking for myself as I don't know who else are in the shoutcasting group, it would save me alot of having to explain to people that a shoutcasters is not equal to an admin.

Just throwing this out there.

Regards

ADETOOO (remyy here on the site)
fr Franc!s
I also had such comments in the past, less nowadays. Just ignore them.
Regards

LeFrancis (Franc!s on the site)
bAnga deleted his own post (06.08.13 00:57)
us Kenzi deleted this post of us bAnga (07.08.13 16:58)
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.