Forum » About GamesTV » GamesTV Coverage » USA GTV Servers

mt Killerboy
USA GTV Servers on 24.12.09 11:03
Are there any available by any chance, or does anyone know someone who can share his USA Server(s) for the NationsCup so we can use it on GTV?
Thanks
de sHiZo
ask http://www.gamestv.org/user/19988-blazer-3/

or search through the database of 'Servers' and pm it's owners...
nl h3ll
Ask the sandals-server owner. And isnt CB able to get at least 1 server? Kinda fail now I think of it, that an esports league who's trying to be/stay the 'biggest' doesnt even have their own servers oO
mt Killerboy
all cb crew are volunteers (except for the managment) and i don't have paypal or anything so i can't get one.
nl h3ll
Quote by KiL|3rBoYall cb crew are volunteers (except for the managment) and i don't have paypal or anything so i can't get one.

Well ok I understand that :P But if a community like this is able to get all these servers (even ettv servers) the CB crew would def. be able to get these too imo. If its by own input or by sponsors, the last thing should be even easier for them :x
de cl4ym4n
Quote by KiL|3rBoY[...] and i don't have paypal or anything so i can't get one.

Then get another CB staff member with a working paypal-account who rents the server instead...?!
mt Killerboy
Quote by cl4ym4n
Quote by KiL|3rBoY[...] and i don't have paypal or anything so i can't get one.

Then get another CB staff member with a working paypal-account who rents the server instead...?!

Anaconda Goldorak and Rayzed have a server, i think iMmi might have aswell and Homer won 3months server hosting afaik, seems like i'm the only one that doesn't have :(
ee h3ll deleted this post of ee Popidiot (30.12.09 17:24)
ca Brisk
You'd probably have the best luck if you asked zOMBie/Number1Dad, they should know who had ETTV on their servers these days. You could make a post on wocen as well, there's at least one or two.
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.