Forum » About GamesTV » Tipps and Tricks » Read Before requesting coverage!

sv blazer
Read Before requesting coverage! on 13.04.09 07:08
ive noticed a few things the past days and im not sure if its posted anywhere.. anyways everytime you request a match:

1. Fill the required info for a successful broadcast such as Match serve , IRC channels for official matches & Line up (Optional)

2. Make sure that the proposed Match Server is ETTV Ready otherwise Broadcasters won't connect at the scheduled time and as far i know when there were no broadcast means cancel match am i right?

3. If the match server is working fine broadcast server should be there 15 mins before the match stars as scheduled on your request, if there are no broadcasters connected yet then you have 15 mins to contact anyone from the GTV staff to check out whats going on.

4. Lets pretend that everything worked fine and the Broadcasters are on the match server already, don't ready up if you're not gonna start playing cause it became annoying when people watch replays and it takes so long to start.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks for reading :)
de skooli
full ack from me.
nl mArkinAtorz
I fully agree with line 4!
in eshan
thnx for the point #4
nl triflip
I agree, but then also make a place were I can put the ettv passwowrd of my server.

And what is meaned with the admin uri? were to find it.

can't somebody make a tutor on how to add match servers, like AndyF1 did for the broadcasting servers. Would be awesome!
de ng
Quote by triflipI agree, but then also make a place were I can put the ettv passwowrd of my server.

And what is meaned with the admin uri? were to find it.

can't somebody make a tutor on how to add match servers, like AndyF1 did for the broadcasting servers. Would be awesome!

i'll create you one, no problem.
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.