Forum » About GamesTV » Ideas » my 3 cents

1. 1
  2. 2
de Mamalukes
my 3 cents on 18.10.08 12:22
a potm poll in matches with lineups in it would be cool
a review feature could also be interesting something like user can write reviews to the matches and get some extra money in exchange 1000€ or whatever
de cl4ym4n
1000 EUR :XXDDDDDDDDDDD
nl yomomma
you mean something like guess the outcome? like for example bet on if it would be 4-0 or 4-2 or 3-3 w/e
de Mamalukes
no. ive meant when the match is over someone writes a report about the match and get some e-money for that.

Quote by cl4ym4n1000 EUR :XXDDDDDDDDDDD

u know im talking about gtv money ?
ee Popidiot
i dont like your cents.
nl Kiewan
+1!
de cl4ym4n
Quote by Mamalukesno. ive meant when the match is over someone writes a report about the match and get some e-money for that.

Whos gonna read that?
Everyone who watched it live knows how the match was and everyone who didnt see it can request it through VoD...

Besides that...whos gonna decide which report is being released?

Quote by cl4ym4n1000 EUR :XXDDDDDDDDDDD

u know im talking about gtv money ?

I know, but 1.000 EUR still is funny and an total understatement...not. :XP
de skooli
i think its an interesting idea which also came up earlier already
nl Kiewan
would be nice if the matched are split up into leagues on the right side

like CB, ESL, random cups from top to bottem
de Mamalukes
Quote by cl4ym4n[
Whos gonna read that?

i would
there are so many matches some days u cant just watch them all so i can still decide if i want to watch the replay by looking at a short report :X
de cl4ym4n
Quote by Mamalukes
i would
there are so many matches some days u cant just watch them all so i can still decide if i want to watch the replay by looking at a short report :X

Thats the point where i get back to my question 'whos gonna decide which report is being released?'... A fanboiiii's report will never be 100% written from an objective point of view...

I suggested a match-rating so every viewer can rate the match from like 1-5 or 10 so it could give an average rating which lets the other users decide if they watch it through VoD or not... but well... i posted this like 2 months ago and how you see its not implemented (yet?) so however dont expect that your idea will be realized within the next 48h.... internet is serious business so the gtv-staff obviously has more important things to do :D
de Mamalukes
Quote by cl4ym4n
Quote by Mamalukes
i would

Thats the point where i get back to my question 'whos gonna decide which report is being released?'... A fanboiiii's report will never be 100% written from an objective point of view...

I suggested a match-rating so every viewer can rate the match from like 1-5 or 10 so it could give an average rating which lets the other users decide if they watch it through VoD or not... but well... i posted this like 2 months ago and how you see its not implemented (yet?) so however dont expect that your idea will be realized within the next 48h.... internet is serious business so the gtv-staff obviously has more important things to do :D

Well some admin could judge the quality of the report and allow the first decent one posted.
I dont think there would be like 20 reports for one match anyways or people could sign up before the match , there are many possibilities.
Yeah i dont care i was just suggesting something that i came up with , no need to hurry or to do it at all .
Ii guess this forum is here for that !?
de skooli
Quote by cl4ym4ni posted this like 2 months ago and how you see its not implemented (yet?) so however dont expect that your idea will be realized within the next 48h

We're still doing this on a hobby basis with practically no reward so sorry that we don't jump all ideas to implement them. Plus such things require some thinking about all the details so we don't end up reworking half the site every month.

Quote by MamalukesYeah i dont care i was just suggesting something that i came up with , no need to hurry or to do it at all .
Ii guess this forum is here for that !?

Right, and we already had the matchreport idea last year together with some other coverage ideas, though hearing it from an "independent party" should be a sign thats it's an idea worth persuing and it probably will come - some day. If you dig through the forum there are other (minor) suggestions which also still wait to be implemented.
nl essAh
DO IT !!!
fi Maissi
http://www.gamestv.org/forum/1-ideas/15-potm-voting/
I posted the idea first!!!! :D
nl arni deleted this post of nl cattle<3zenix (22.10.08 19:22)
nl arni deleted this post of nl Dezire (29.10.08 17:14)
nl arni deleted this post of nl mArk1ee (29.10.08 17:14)
fr arni deleted this post of fr xiN (29.10.08 17:14)
it venator.
good idea imho
  1. 1
  2. 2
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.