Forum » About GamesTV » Ideas » List of requestees

1. 1
  2. 2
gb KAMZ
List of requestees on 09.05.12 20:27
Did there not used to be a feature where you could see the names of all the people that requested a match? Why was that removed.. :\

Kamz
ro Stary
Privacy reasons?
nl lowbot
Click on live
gb KAMZ
Not talking about live. There was something when you clicked on a match, it would tell you all the people that requested that match on demand. Live doesn't show you history.
de skooli
such a thing never existed
fr Rashomon
Stop trying to stalk razz fucking nerd
gb msh100
Quote by skoolisuch a thing never existed

Are you sure? I can remember this too ... not a list, but it showed in logs
de skooli
yeah, of course its in the logs, but it was never publicly exposed
gb KAMZ
i remember seeing all the names.. maybe i had some kind of admin or something then :D

nvm, nice to see that imo anyways, don't see the harm in it?
pl Yoddha
i remember it, but you needed to be the one that requested match to see who did request a replay later
nl h3ll
why would you even want/need that?
gb KAMZ
why not? it's interesting to see who watched your matches
nl h3ll
ye you probably have your reasons behind that indeed ;)
KAMZ deleted his own post (20.05.12 22:48)
gb KAMZ
lol always thinking the worst! what could i possibly want to do :P i haven't played this game in over 8 months with the exception of one week at xmas
nl h3ll
Quote by KAMZlol always thinking the worst! what could i possibly want to do :P i haven't played this game in over 8 months with the exception of one week at xmas

not sure xD pointing at ppl of who(m?) you know that they watched it would actually be quite stupid xD
gb KAMZ
ok :(

i still think it'd be good, for me anyway as a former player, i would be interested in seeing who watched me play, etc
gb Kenzi
Noone watches you, noob :S
gb KAMZ
:(((
gb msh100
A bit late, but skooli, I am SURE you're wrong ....
  1. 1
  2. 2
This Thread is closed and cannot be commented on anymore.